Rita, I really like the movie you put together with your slides. I was trying to make my movie so that the graphs and comments would each populate the slide individually, rather than just all appearing as each slide appears, but was not able to do so.
The data you gathered and analyze was presented very clearly and concisely. I particularly like your presentation of the similarities and differences with each of the sources we reviewed this week. I tend to think our small convenience sample of only 10 friends and/or family skews our data in some manner, yet it was interesting to see some similarities as well.
Health care is changing rapidly, and understanding how consumers use technology to impact health is key to being able to develop technologies that will be useful to the consumers.
Rita, Very nice presentation. I enjoyed the variety of graphs that you used to display your data. I also liked how you compared your survey results to each survey we read about. Cheryl
Rita, Great presentation. I agree that there is a increase in internet use among consumers and definitely an increase in the use of social networking for healthcare relate issues. Many people feel comfortable talking about health relate problems with people who have similar problems. The problem arises when it delays care by a professional.
Rita,
ReplyDeleteI really like the movie you put together with your slides. I was trying to make my movie so that the graphs and comments would each populate the slide individually, rather than just all appearing as each slide appears, but was not able to do so.
The data you gathered and analyze was presented very clearly and concisely. I particularly like your presentation of the similarities and differences with each of the sources we reviewed this week. I tend to think our small convenience sample of only 10 friends and/or family skews our data in some manner, yet it was interesting to see some similarities as well.
Health care is changing rapidly, and understanding how consumers use technology to impact health is key to being able to develop technologies that will be useful to the consumers.
Marcie
Rita, nicely tabulated data with use of graphics and charts,
ReplyDeleteRita, very informative and impressed with your movie.
ReplyDeleteIt is interesting fact how consumers use internet to search for their healthcare needs. Your assessment provides very good information.
ReplyDeleteRita,
ReplyDeleteVery nice presentation. I enjoyed the variety of graphs that you used to display your data. I also liked how you compared your survey results to each survey we read about.
Cheryl
Rita,
ReplyDeleteGreat presentation. I agree that there is a increase in internet use among consumers and definitely an increase in the use of social networking for healthcare relate issues. Many people feel comfortable talking about health relate problems with people who have similar problems. The problem arises when it delays care by a professional.
Great movie with lots of information. Very clearly explained with the graphs and tabulations.
ReplyDeleteBiji